The provincial nominee programs are an becoming increasingly
popular as processing times can be shorter when a province 
issues a nomination certificate for an applicant. Most provinces 
in Canada have an agreement with the Federal Government of 
Canada that allows them to nominate immigrants who wish to 
​settle in that province based on the needs of each province. In order to immigrate to Canada as a provincial nominee, a person must first apply to the province where they wish to settle and complete its provincial nomination process. The province will decide on  your application based on its immigration needs and the genuine intention of the applicant to  relocate and settle in that province.

The following is a list of the provinces and one territory currently participating in this program.  The criteria is different from one province to another , and can be found on the sites for each province as follows.



 Please contact our office for additional information

 for each individual province.


Who can apply as a live-in caregiver?

You must meet the following criteria to qualify:

  • Completed secondary education (High School Diploma) or equivalent of Canadian High School

  • At least 12 months experience in caring for children, elderly or disabled)

  • If you have education and training in nursing or teaching, you may apply as a live-in caregiver without previous experience. However, we strongly recommend that you have at least a few months experience - it will help you to find employment and it will be easier to obtain the work permit

  • English or French language skills - you have to be able to understand and communicate with your employer, with your charge, and with many outside parties (doctors, sales persons in stores, government offices, etc.) While you may have been told that the standard of language skills is not high for caregivers, some offices will use it as a reason for refusal. It is important that you can easily communicate, express yourself and understand what is being said.

  • You must be willing to live in the household of your employer - this requirement is the main condition - there are enough Canadian workers who are willing to do the work while living outside of the household.

  • You must work for two years with a minimum of at least 6 months with each employer in Canada.

  • You are eligible for an open work permit in the third year and can then apply and sponsor your family for permanent residence to Canada.



The Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program is the backbone of Canadian immigration. In the history of 6 years, its first time that there is no restricted occupation list or cap to limit the number of candidates.

Following is a brief summary of what you need to know.

  • You must have worked in an occupation in the NOC 0, A or B categories for at least one year in the past 10 years.

  • You must qualify fully in this program under the assessment grid and points system based on your age, education, work history, and other adaptability factors, with a current pass-mark of 67 points at a grid of 100 points.

  • You must have completed Education Credentials Assessment (ECA) prior to applying from a designated institution recommended by Government of Canada.

  • You must have your English or French Language proficiency test done and completed, with scores (not older than 2 years from application date) in hand

  • Dependent children under the age of 19 (on date of application) are eligible to be included

  • You will be required to have settlement funds for your arrival as per your family size.

  • You must not have any serious health issues, or a criminal record that would make you inadmissible to Canada

  • If you qualify in the FSW program with a pass  mark of 67 or higher, you may then apply to be considered using the Express Entry (EE) protocol

  • If you are chosen in the EE protocol, you will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) and you will have exactly 60 days to submit a complete perfected application and all supporting documents

  • Having a pass mark of 67 and applying for EE does not mean you will be chosen, as you will be ranked among ALL of the applicants who have entered the EE pool, and those with the highest CRS scores will be chosen first

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)

As per CIC website, the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) is a points-based system that is used to assess and score a candidate’s profile to rank them in the Express Entry pool.

The CRS will assess the profile information candidates submit, including:

  • skills,

  • work experience,

  • language ability,

  • Education and other factors.

All Express Entry candidates will be given a score out of 1,200, based on the four parts of the Comprehensive Ranking System formula:

  • Skills and experience factors (that are key to economic success for immigrants once in Canada)

  • Spouse or common-law partner factors (such as their language skills and education – these can result in better economic success for both the spouse or common-law partner and the candidate)

  • Skills transferability (including education and work experience – factors that when combined, result in better chances of being employed, and higher earnings)

  • Additional points for those with a nomination from a province or territory or a valid job offer approved by Employment and Social Development Canada ( ESDC)




FSTP is a program for the people who have education and experience in a skilled trade, based on which they can relocate to Canada as Permanent Residents. Since January 2015, all the FSTP applicants are managed under Express Entry.


You should plan to stay outside the Province of Quebec.

Minimum 2 years of full time paid job experience during past 5 years in trade that is eligible for FSTP.

You must meet the language requirements (English or French) in reading, writing, speaking and listening ( CLB 5 equivalent or more)

Must meet the job requirements of the skilled trade mentioned under the set National Occupations Classification (NOC)

Skilled Trades currently eligible for the Federal Skilled Trades Program are organized under major and minor groups of the NOC:

Major Group 72, industrial, electrical and construction trades.
Major Group 73, maintenance and equipment operation trades.
Major Group 82, supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production.
Major Group 92, processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators.
Minor Group 632, chefs and cooks. and
Minor Group 633, butchers and bakers.
These major NOC groups are further subdivided into different occupations.  (Source CIC website)

Must have full time employment for the period of at least one year or a certificate of qualification from of the provinces.

To earn more points under Express Entry Pool, getting ECA is beneficial, although it is not mandatory under this program.

Must have clean health and criminal record.



If you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident and at least 18 years of age, you are eligible to sponsor you partner, common law partner, dependent child or/and eligible relative to migrate to Canada under Family Sponsorship class. There are demanding requirements to be met under the family class. No two applicants are alike. So, Acme helps by providing tailored services as per your circumstances.







Following are the categories and the requirements to be met for sponsoring a family member from overseas:

1.    Spouses and Common-law partners

Spouses are the partners who are married to each other.

Common-law partners have lived together continually for at least one year.

To be a sponsor you should

  •   be either a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident

  •   must be 18 years of age

  •   provide the proof that you can support your family financially

  •  should provide in writing to give financial support for a  spouse or partner, this lasts for three years from the date they become a permanent resident

2.    Parents or Grandparents

Parents and Grandparents are eligible to migrate to Canada. Every year government of Canada opens 5000 applications under this program. You can qualify to be a sponsor among these applications if:

  • You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident

  • You are 18 years or older

  • You provide the financial support documents and have fulfilled the LICO requirements as per cic guidelines

  • Should provide in writing to give financial support for a spouse or partner, this lasts for three years from the date they become a permanent resident

NOTE: All the sponsorships are 2 stage applications. In first stage CIC determines your eligibility to be a sponsor and in second stage the eligibility of relatives being sponsored is determined.

For further assistance visit your nearest Acme office or you can schedule an appointment on phone for office consultation or phone consultation.




Initially most of the visitors used to come to Canada to visit their families were allowed to stay here for maximum 6 months and in order to extend their stay they had to get the visa extended and pay another fee for extension. But now under the category of Super Visa, parents and grandparents can stay up to 2 years without any extension. Super Visa is a multi-entry visa for the period of up to 10 years.

Following is the eligibility criteria for Super Visa.

  • Applicant must prove that they are either parents or grandparents of a Canadian Resident or Citizen.

  • Applicant must have clear medical and criminal record.

  • Applicant must be able to satisfy the officer that he or she will leave the country after the period of stay.

  •  Applicant must have a medical insurance of CAD $100,000.

  •  In addition, the sponsor must meet the LICO requirements to sponsor parents or grand parents.

Canada is a vast  country with an area of 10 million square kilometers, but it has a fairly small population. There are approximately 36 million people who  live here. Canada has 10 provinces and three territories. Each province and territory has its own capital city.

In  such a country as large and diverse as Canada, equality is very important. It is so important that the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms is part of its Constitution. In Canada, we also believe in the importance of working together and helping one another.  

Millions of immigrants have helped to build Canada which welcomes people from more than 180 countries each year, making it into a country of  different cultural and ethnic groups living and workng in harmony in Canada.

Canada has been consistently voted the best country in te world by the United Nations and Vancouver has been voted the best city in the world to live in  also by the United Nations.

Canadian Multiculturalism Act  recognizes cultural diversity whereby all its people are free to maintain and share their cultural heritage and to participate fully and equally in the national life in Canada.


This website is created and hosted by Website.com's Site Builder.